Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Finally an update...

I know you all have missed hearing the latest greatest news about us. Here are a few items of interest:

Joy's vocabulary has skyrocketed as of late. She says "I love you", "See you later", "Monkey" and "get down" (she says this to Raiden and Merry). She is so funny. Below are some pics from hanging around the house, 4th of July and hanging out with Tookie and Mr. Kenny in Tulsa.





Merry has just blossomed since receiving her hearing aids. Her vocabulary is very clear. As you can tell from her pics she is just an cutie. My favorite thing she says lately is, "Dad you cannot read my bedtime story. Boys are not allowed in my room." YES! Fine by me. :) She recently got to ride her first BIG PERSON roller coaster. Since then she has ridden it 8 times. Her pics are from her Olympics performance as well as Dance, 4th of July and being a princess...





Now it is time for Raiden. Of course he knows everything and we are all supposed to fall in line with him and his demands! :) Actually Raiden is still a sweet boy. He will freely admit to liking one of his sisters. I will let you figure out which one. He is finally swimming better and riding every ride I throw at him at Frontier City and White Water Bay. Pics are from building our new playset, 4th of July and playing.



We will be updating this as soon as we get more news. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home