Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Time For a Change...

Well...after 15 months of being back in the "real" world, and fixin' Breathing Disorders Services, Inc., the time has come for me to move on to another challenge. On March 29th, I will begin work as the IT Director for Mercer Valve, Inc. Check the link out to see info about the company. It is a manufacturing plant. So I will be like a much younger Mike Bosley, only cooler.

All of my duties will be the same as I do now. You know, spinning in my chair hourly, reading Dustin's emails, thinking of great jokes, pondering the meaning of life and so forth. I am VERY excited about this opportunity and look forward to the challenges. It is a new position for this company so I get to be the one to "set the standard" or "break them in" :)

In kid related news, everyone has been well for the last three weeks. Now I suspect someone will get sick. Joy did suffer two "knots" on her head from two separate accidents last week. But they have since healed. Raiden is currently trying to figure out how to beat his mom in Phase 10. Merry has become friends with a boy at church. I am not so sure that I like that idea...at all.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Dustin said…

    Lets just hope you're more active at your new job than you have been with your blog. Doh!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Tim? Everybody has arrows......If you don't have arrows you are not cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home