Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pray for Kaden


I hope you all are enjoying the fact that I am finally updating the website.

Today I have a special update that I would like to share. Some of you know about my good friends Chris and Lacy and their baby boy Kaden. If you have not seen their website I wanted to put a link on here so that you can check it out as well. The address is www.kadengee.com. Here you can learn about Kaden's condition, updated at least daily, and how he got to the point he is now.

This special little boy is not out of the woods yet but with continued prayer he can be there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home