Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Not the Easter Post...

I know many of you are looking forward to the Easter/LTC post. I will do that tonight...I hope.

I wanted to share with you something that brought a BIG, FAT SMILE to my face when I returned from Tulsa on Saturday night.

Many of you probably have NO idea what this is. Animaniacs was/is one of my favorite cartoons EVER!!! I believe it started in 1993. Until now it was not available on DVD. In July of this year it will be released and Raiden and I (thats for you Gee) cannot be happier.

This is the show that spawned Pinky and the Brain as well as one of the funniest shows EVER Freakazoid (hope this comes out soon too).

I have already pre-ordered my copy and I am pretty selfish so don't worry about me sharing with you...well maybe some of you.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jeny said…

    I am a fan of Animaniacs too! "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Lets have a viewing party. . . and then take over the world!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home