Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Disney...ALL DAY LONG

So on Thursday last week, we decided to spend ALL DAY at Disney to see how crazy we really are.

The morning started at 6:30am with Phylliese and I waking up and getting ourselves ready. Surprisingly the kids and Dave and Martha were ready to leave the house by 7:30. We went to Ponderosa for a breakfast buffet. I was not terribly impressed with it. But it worked as energy for the long day.

We arrived at Disney at 8:30am, 30-minutes before the gates were opened. Once they let the masses in we got to see Minnie and Mickey. Raiden and I were ready to head to straight to SPACE MOUNTAIN. After visiting with mice, we made our way to Tomorrowland. After riding Space Mountain, I took the Joyness so that Phylliese could ride. I took Joy to ride Buzz Lightyear. The whole time we were in TomorrowLand the wait times were 10-20 minutes each. That is AMAZING for Disney.




After putting up with the Lilo and Stitch ride (which was dumb...and smelly) and Joy riding Buzz Lightyear 5 times, I took the little ladies to meet the ever-popular Princesses. The lines for the Princesses were 3 times longer than the other lines. : So I spent an hour waiting in line with a 2 1/2 year old who wanted to go to sleep and an almost 6 year old who was excited and nervous at the same time.





I was quite happy to get to spend that time watching Joy go NUTS when she saw Cinderella. It was pretty funny. :)

I bought the girls hats after we left the Princess area. Then we rode "It's a Small World".


We then headed over to Epcot to have lunch with the Princesses. As I stated in the last post, Raiden got cozy with Sleeping Beauty. We also got to meet Belle, Ariel, Cinderella again, and Jasmine :)

Cont on next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home