Sawyer's Gone Wild

This is the story of 5 people, 3 of which are short, living in Oklahoma. Tom, Phylliese, Raiden, Merry and Joy welcome you to their life...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Raiden and Sleeping Beauty...A Love Story

Ok. I will probably get in trouble for this post. Raiden made me promise not to put this on the blog. Sorry Buddy-Boy. :)

So during our marathon at Disney last Thursday, that will be in a post by itself, we attended a "Princess Lunch" at Epcot. The restaurant was in Norway. Weird huh? Anyway while we were eating a FANTASTIC meal, 5 of the Disney Princesses went from table to table for pictures, etc. We met Ariel at the door, she was in human form. She even combed her hair with a fork. :)

Anyway, while enjoying food from the buffet, we were pleasantly surprised by the appearance of Sleeping Beauty. However she was not there for us. She had her eyes on "her prince"...Raiden!















As you can see from Raiden's facial expressions, he was not giving her the time of day. I thought it was rather sad. But nonetheless funny. I will try to get the Disney 15 Hour Marathon Day blogged tomorrow. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Dustin said…

    Go Raiden, I'm proud of you boy. She's a difficult one if the movie is to be believed.

    I can see it now, Raiden would be all like "well, when will I see you again?" Then she'd be all like "Oh never, never!" Then he'd be like "never?" Then she'd say something like "Well, maybe someday." And he'd all reply like "when, tomorrow?".

    Who needs that kind of hassle. Plus from the pics she looks a little grabby. I mean give the boy some space lady, he's eat'n. Sheesh.



    Did I mention it's Claire's favorite movie?

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Gina said…

    Looks like she was way into his hair. I'm not a young boy, but I wouldn't want some wierd chic touching my hair!!
    I agree though...you are in sooo much trouble...nice to be the parent, huh???
    Gina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home